I was feeling inspired to do a fall floral arrangement for church. I picked up what I needed, and this morning I put it together. This is the finished product. Now, I must tell you, that I am pleasantly pleased with how it's turned out. I actually think I'm going to keep it for a centerpiece on my own table, and do another one for the church. If I'm just fooling myself into thinking I have talent, and I really don't, please keep that opinion to yourself. I've always been told I'm "too sensitive." ha!
If you think I'm sensitive, you should meet my 4 year old...I was telling someone the other day that I am saddened by the fact that I have a 4 yr. old daughter that lives in chronic pain. "Ow, I hurt my toe, Ow, I hurt my leg, Ow, I pinched my finger, Ow, my nose hurts,"...and the list goes on and on. How does one live life in such continual pain. I'm not overly sympathetic either...I usually tell her, "well, I guess if you hurt that bad, then you should go to bed." When I hear those words escape from my mouth, only one thought comes to mind, "I'm sounding more and more like my own mother every day." I love you mom...

2 comments:
Hi Kristen,
Your mom sent me your blog...it is GREAT! I just love it! and the pictures are soooooo adorable! Glad that Julie liked school, this will be a big change for her but a good one....
Loved your flower arrangement! You have talent girl!
Love and Prayers for you all,
Cindy and Roger
Kristen!
I love your flower arrangement! I would love it if you could come out and make them for "Savannah's Closet"! They would sell like hot-cakes out here!!
Can you believe our little one's are a year old already? Happy Birthday Alyana!!
Post a Comment