Thursday, September 20, 2007
Apple Picking
Last week we were invited to pick apples at an orchard owned by friends of ours. Julie really got into it. I had to keep an eye on her as she wanted to pick apples from ALL the trees, including the ones that weren't ready to be picked yet. We came home with 5 plastic bags full of apples, and also a bushel basket of peaches. YUM! I've been busy freezing peaches, and making applesauce. I still have a lot to do.
The girls have colds, and Julie's missing her first day of school today. Both girls are coughing and congested. They've been battling this for over 3 weeks now. When I start to think it's clearing, it comes back worse than before. I made an appointment with the doctor today. Their coughs are what's concerning me most. Alayna is so raspy. I can't wait to hear the "it's just viral, you'll have to wait it out" speach....Believe me, I'm coming home with a prescription, if I have to write it myself. j/k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment