I know, I know...I've been a slacker about blogging. I promise I will get back into it more soon. Christmas pictures will be posted as soon as I get around to it, and not a minute sooner...
Anyway, I just had to quickly blog about this funny moment I had with Julie this morning.
Julie & Alayna were standing at the counter stirring their chocolate milks for breakfast. I'm not exactly sure what all was taking place, but apparently Alayna said something that Julie didn't care for, and all I heard was Julie say, "Alayna, did you know that in the Bible it says, 'If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all'."
To which I responded, "The Bible does not say that."
Julie - "It doesn't? Oh."
Guess she'll have to come up with a new argument next time - and maybe read her Bible ahead of time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment