10. I am still cleaning up the mess from Christmas
9. I've been too busy updating everyone on my oh-so-important status on Facebook (Kristen Bierer Miles is....putting the kids in for naps)
8. Working 2 to 3 days a week has been a huge adjustment
7. Joel finds the button on the power strip every time I turn on the computer and shuts me down
6. Laundry and Housekeeping for six people really is a chore
5. I've been too busy trying to lower my Wii Fitness age, and raise my bowling score on the Christmas gift we received from Dave's mom & Grandma (Thanks again for the Wii..."We" love it!)
4. I stub my toes on Mega Bloks and Polly Pockets every time I get near the computer
3. Christmas & New Year completely drained my energy
2. Julie, Joel, Dad & I had the flu recently (no details necessary)
...and the #1 reason why I haven't blogged recently...
I'M STILL USING DIAL-UP AT DAD'S
(stay-tuned for pictures and updates from our Christmas & New Year's activities...I promise)
1 comment:
Yay! I've been waiting for an update. :) Glad I'm not the only one still cleaning up from Christmas. We hope your family is doing well among the crazy busy-ness! Love you!
Post a Comment