My Grandpa thought it would be hillarious to give Joel this drum set for Christmas...or should I say, my former Grandpa. I've threatened to take it with us every time we visit him now, just so he has the pleasure of hearing Joel play it. I think it's only fair.

Being a former drummer in the marching band, dad was anxious to teach Joel how to play. I think the sunglasses are a nice touch.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGJCOEbr5nGZ9rTAqKZWLhvDasfE19r05XYxQGJ4GPPXS6CLmPzDMD_VZlrlPD6EkFmRZNtJgbNB5WuyfQISYUfXfx1n8c1aCkQynhLwAjMvSL6cdf8vcz3I3ky2y-wUG_riKX3-wJOBE/s1600-h/100_2811.jpg">

Christmas morning. Julie received her first Bible this year. I found a purple princess Bible at Ollie's (NKJV), and she loves it! She loves carrying it to church and AWANA, and insists on keeping it in it's case to protect it. Alayna's book was not as spiritual, but Elmo is always a hit.

Dear friends of ours from New York sent us a package in the mail, which contained these adorable homemade blankets for each of the kids. They carry them around with them all the time, and sleep with them each night. Thanks again Pomeroy's!

The girls on Christmas morning, wrapped in their new blankets.
No comments:
Post a Comment