Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Password Please

I've made the decision to password-protect my blog. I really enjoy blogging and want to continue, but feel I need to do this. If you want to continue following our family-updates, please leave me a comment and your e-mail address, if I don't have it, and I'll make sure to let you know when I do this, so you can still access this site.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cmcdonald9@nycap.rr.com :) Thanks Kristen!

Lynn said...

I think you know mine...but I don't want to miss an update! :) LynnyMac867@yahoo.com.

Tracy said...

iambygrace@gmail.com

I never miss a post (even though I rarely comment!)

Kelly said...

Hey! This is Kelly Gleason, and I love reading your blog! Please keep me in the loop.... pointlesschatter@gmail.com

Take care!

Marilyn said...

Hi Kristen. Love your blog and all the pictures. You do a great job with your comments and family updates. Please continue to include me with access to it.

Love you, Auntie Em...