
Before saying good-bye to everyone we had to capture a group shot. However, my mom is not in the picture, since she was the photographer. Sorry mom.
I think I'm looking a little tired in this picture...I wonder why?

Mommy & her two sleeping babies. Yes, I still think of Alayna as my baby, too. After all, she's only 21 months old. She was so tired this day that she fell asleep in my arms while I rocked both her & Joel. What a precious moment.

Julie has officially graduated from pre-school! She was very reluctant to wear her special graduation cap. Dave was able to convince her to wear it, after promising to show her pictures of him wearing a graduation cap, when we got home. She finally agreed. She was impressed by the pictures of Dave in his cap & gown. Graduation from seminary with a Master of Divinity degree, and pre-school graduation...kind of the same thing, right? :)

The pre-school grad! I couldn't be more proud! Her future plans: Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment