Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cute Lil' Guy!

I was trying to capture some cute pictures today of the kids. You'll notice my new header on the blog of all three kids together. It's hard to get all of them looking in the same direction at the same time...especially Joel, he just doesn't cooperate sometimes...I try, but he doesn't follow instructions well. I'll keep working with him. :)
Here's Joel laying in his crib.
 

Alayna loves to find a stool and look in on her baby brother. I have to keep an eye on her though, as she likes to cover his head with blankets sometimes.
 

Neither Alayna or Joel were thrilled about their circumstances, which is what makes this such a great picture. Torturing my children while taking their picture is what I do best...hey, it's my only outlet as a stay-at-home mom of three. I need some entertainment. :)
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: