Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daddy's Little Boy????

Yesterday we received this wonderful package in the mail from our good friends, Alex & Melissa. The package included 3 onesies for our baby boy. The onesies say "Daddy's Little Boy," "Mommy's Little Boy," and "I'm the Little Brother." They are really cute, and I can't wait for him to wear them...first I can't wait for him to arrive. He still has 4 more weeks of "baking" to do before he's done. :)
After receiving this gift in the mail Dave took Alayna in to change her diaper. I knew he was up to something when it was taking him a long time to change a wet diaper. When they came out of the room this is how she was dressed. Notice the camo hat, and camo sneakers, she's wearing with the new onesie. I guess Dave is more anxious about having a boy than I realized. LOL!
 

Alayna in her special outfit daddy put on her...notice the toy truck.
 

Dave was making faces at her, and she was mimicking him.
 

Daddy and his little "boy????"
Good thing Alayna is willing to put up with us. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: