Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kiddos

One week ago today I turned 33.  A week before that I had my hair colored because of all the grey.  I am also being helped by my doctor for tendonitis in both of my wrists.  I am falling apart...  Okay, it's really not all that bad.  I had a nice birthday, and my wonderful husband had my family over and made dinner. 

Enough about me...here's some new pictures of the kids that I wanted to share with you. 
Someday Joel's going to hate this picture...

I rarely have all three of them in the tub at the same time.  The splashing, the wet floor, the wet walls, the chaos, usually is more than I can handle after a long day.  Bath time is usually a get in, get clean, and get out kind of process.  But I was feeling more generous this day, and let them have a great time together, and I cleaned up the mess later.

Those feet just make me smile.  Pruney from the water, and too too cute!

Joel is forced into a life with two older sisters who have made dressing in princess clothes the coolest thing to do.  So, I can often find him trying on their dress up dresses. 
(p.s. For his b'day we are buying him cowboy and firemen dress-up clothes)

I think if he could learn to play the guitar he would have a career in Times Square someday.  :) 

No comments: