Friday, July 31, 2009

The Flower Girl

Julie made her debut as a flower girl on the 18th, for my cousin Lindsey's, wedding. Here are some of the many pictures I took from the event. She did a great job, and took her role very serious.

The Rehearsal


When the pianist began the bridal march, it startled Julie...on the wedding day she didn't plug her ears, but she did jump.


Julie & me getting ready for the wedding.


Julie & my cousin Lindsey


The beautiful flower girl!


Julie with my Grandma and Grandpa Bierer, and the bridesmaids.


My cousins Megan & Danielle, who were two of the bridesmaids.


My cousin Leah, helping her sister, Lindsey, get ready.


The bridesmaids, flower girl and bride.


Julie and the ring-bearer, TJ, also known as the "ring master." :)




I LOVE this picture!


I also LOVE this one....Julie, my niece, Danika, and Alayna, sitting on the steps in the church after the wedding.


Alayna really wanted to be a flower girl, but she & Joel stayed in the nursery during the wedding. We told her that if she played for a while, then we'd let her be a flower girl, too. After we picked her up from nursery we handed her Julie's basket and said "look, you're a flower girl," and took her picture. She was very pleased.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Julie looked adorable! Was she nervous at all? I'm sure she was excited to dress up and everything. Great pictures!