Friday, May 30, 2008

Making An Attempt...

In the past several weeks Alayna has been showing some interest towards the potty. She brings me a diaper and wipes when she wants changed, and occasionally points to her diaper and says "poo." So, we figured it was time to get out the little potty chair and get her used to it. Well, can I just say that this is ALL she wants to do now. She hasn't actually "gone" in it yet, but she loves to say "pee" and go sit on her seat. It's a start, and one of these days she'll get the hang of it. Maybe she won't need to eat as many M&M's as her sister did, in order to learn. :)
These pictures are from her first attempts last night, after her bath.
Notice her adorable little "outy" belly button...I'm sure she'll hate it someday when she's older, but I just think it's so stinkin' cute. :) Actually, the belly button is a result of having an umbilical hernia when she was born. I'm thankful to report the hernia healed on its own, but she was left with the outy.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: