Saturday, August 25, 2007

Visiting

The trip was a success, and the girls traveled well. HALLELUJAH! We've been having a wonderful time with my family. The first couple of days my mom was not feeling well. She had a lot of back pain, and her red blood cell count was low, from chemo. But, by Wednesday she was feeling well again. Monday the girls and I head for home again. My sister-in-law asked me yesterday if I'd be interested in having a portable DVD played for the car, when we travel....Uhhhh....let me think about that....YES YES YES YES YES!!!! All these 8 hour trips to visit my family singing kids songs, handing gold fish, animal crackers, & cheerios in to the back seat to keep them quiet, and talking in high pitched tones trying to keep "everyone" happy...this could all be resolved with a DVD player. Yippee! She said they may buy us one for Christmas, and all I have to say to that is, "Bless You!!" :)

No comments: